Nov 21, 2023

Performance on student participation

I personally think that my overall performance in this module is good because I always ensure that I am punctual for class and hand in assignments on time. I have a strong interest in learning and improving and I always put in my 100% effort to do every work. I do not like being late for class because it's not my usual behavior. Missing important information at the beginning of the class makes me worry that I might fall behind my peers. Additionally, submitting assignments on time is always very important to me because it is my responsibility to ensure I complete my work on time. 

In terms of class participation, I might not actively participate enthusiastically in class. However, I always try my best when I have to read up information from the board in class as I know this is an opportunity to practice and improve my speaking skills. Moreover, I do work well in group activities, actively participating by discussing ideas and giving feedback. On the other hand, when I get feedback from my peers, I take time to read it and identify areas where I need to improve. For reader response drafting I consulted Professor Blackstone on the area that I was unsure of and sought guidance on improvement. After receiving grades and feedback from Professor Blackstone, I looked through the areas where I made mistakes and consulted again to further clarify in detail.

Lastly, I would always show respect when someone is speaking in front of the class. Actively listening and paying close attention to details is a basic courtesy that I believe is important whenever someone is speaking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader Response Draft 4

The article “Review of energy efficiency in controlled environment agriculture” (Engler & Krarti, 2021) described controlled environment...