Oct 30, 2023

My contribution to the report writing and research

1) Researched different smart carts to compare how they work and what kind of sensors and technology they used. The following are the articles that I researched

  • Human-Guided Shopping Trolley with Smart Shopping System
  • Follow me multifunctional automated trolley
  • Line Follower Smart Trolley System V2 using RFID
2) I used ChatGPT to research the type of sensors that are suitable for our smart cart and I asked " What are the sensors used in the smart cart in supermarkets".

3) Researched the battery consumption used by the sensor for example how to charge, battery hours, and maintenance needed. I managed to find the article “Investigation on the Efficiency of a Smart Trolley System for Supermarkets” to get the result of the power consumption of the IoT device on the smart trolley.

4) For the report writing, I wrote the Existing Sensors, part of the Positive features of existing Smart Carts and the proposed solution sensors

5) Give idea on how we can improve our smart cart using line follower.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader Response Draft 4

The article “Review of energy efficiency in controlled environment agriculture” (Engler & Krarti, 2021) described controlled environment...